header banner

I AM Motivation | Truth and Motivation


Every day, try to do this technique for atleast 15 minutes to motivate and train your inner mind, your subconscious mind....

''I am strength.  I am energetic. I am powerful.
I am open to receive. I am abundant. I am blessed.
I am wealthy. I am rich. I am successful.
I believe in myself. I am motivated. I am dedicated.
I am confident.  I am fearless. I am taking action today.
I am powerful. I am persistent.  I am strong.
I am balanced. I am positive. I am peaceful.
I am freedom. I am open. I am wise.
I am relaxed. I am calm. I am at one.
I am in command of my life. I am loving my life. I am connected to all that is. 
I am in the moment. I am right here, right now. I am fully present.
I am taking bold steps. I am moving forward with confidence.  I am achieving.
I am motivated. I am driven. I am successful.
I am a born leader. I am successful. I am energy.
I am disciplined. I am focused. I am present.
I am love. I am joyous. I am happiness.
I am valuable. I am rich. I am abundant.
I am the master of my own thoughts. I am courageous.  I am wise. 
I am enough. I am fulfilled. I am grateful. 
I am gratitude.  I am peaceful. I am loving.
I am a millionaire. I am rich. I am expansive. 
I am healthy. I am strong. I am living a great life.
I am boundless. I am positive. I am happy with who I am.
I am optimistic. I am hopeful. I am confident. 
I am healthy. I am wealthy. I am wise."

Share this formula with your friends, colleagues, family. Let them motivate themselves for good.
Be Bold. Stay Raw. 
I AM Motivation | Truth and Motivation I AM   Motivation | Truth and Motivation Reviewed by Truth and Motivation on September 14, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.