header banner

Money !

 

Money is the key of everything. from the very childhood I thought money is Important in our life but not everything. Besides money, people should have love compassion faith modesty honesty etc. etc. That's what makes a man Human being. but somewhere I was wrong. As I grow old, I saw, nothing is more important when compared to money in this cruel world. Some are gonna oppose my sayings but deep down they also know it is the f*cking truth. You need Money for clothing, for food, home, even for sex. If you want a little bit of  rejoicement in your life, you'll need money. Your loved one is dying, but nobody will give a shit untill you have money. You go to any hospital, they will charge you a huge amount of money even for a merely disease.

My point is, money was developed to exchange goods, service and the other things between humans. but seems like it is the only thing people worships now a days. And if you can not see any problem in this system, then my friend, I think you are the part of the problem.
Money ! Money ! Reviewed by Truth and Motivation on December 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.